6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of the most beautiful locations in all of Guatemala, Lake Atitlan is best explored outdoors. Start your day with a kayak or paddle board tour around the lake before hiking to a ziplining location on the lake’s rugged north shore. Choose from a scenic or extreme adventure as you soar past vistas of the lake, waterfalls, and volcanoes, completing your tour at the Nature Reserve.
- Kayak or paddleboard plus ziplining tour in Lake Atitlan
- Glide along Lake Atitlan during its calm morning waters in your choice of kayak or paddleboard
- Hike down ancient Mayan paths to reach the zipline course
- Soar over the San Buenaventura Valley, past volcanoes, and right by waterfalls
- Hotel pickup from Panajachel included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (centrally located Panajachel hotels only)
Adventure and nature tour
Professional guides for all activities
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Panajachel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Panajachel?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Panajachel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Panajachel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingExtremeKayakingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPanajachelStand Up Paddleboarding - Western HighlandsExtreme - Western HighlandsKayaking - Western HighlandsZiplining - Western HighlandsStand Up Paddleboarding - San Pedro La LagunaExtreme - San Pedro La LagunaKayaking - San Pedro La LagunaZiplining - San Pedro La LagunaStand Up Paddleboarding - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaKayaking - AntiguaZiplining - AntiguaCategory