- A dolphin-spotting boat cruise from Panama City, with Shell Island and snorkeling
- Expert commentary: listen to facts and stories about the coastline as you cruise
- Get a chance to spot local marine life, including the iconic bottlenosed dolphin
- Disembark at Shell Island for a walk down its untouched, white-sand beaches
Departure & Return
This tour departs from Boat Slip #1 at C.S.S. Yacht Basin. You may use the marina parking lot at 1213 Beck Ave Panama City 32401 for parking. There is a 2-3 minute walk from the parking lot to the boat slip, which is located beside the Shrimp Boat Restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Capt. Zach's Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use