- Get out into the West Bay marshes aboard an airboat
- Learn about local ecology and history
- A Coast Guard-licensed captain will lead the way
- Group sizes capped at 18 passengers
Departure & Return
Head north on Highway 79, turn right on School Drive, then turn left on Laird Park Road and look for parking on the left and the check-in building will be on your right-hand side, right after the church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour departs in rain or shine
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Panama City Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We didn’t see any wildlife but the boat ride itself was worth the money!" See review