- Choose between a range of activities at Shell Island
- Enjoy room to relax on the spacious catamaran
- Look for wild dolphins in their natural habitat
- Choose between a range of convenient departure times
Departure & Return
Turn onto North Lagoon as if you were headed to Captain Anderson's. After the turn you will continue past their parking lot AND past the Lighthouse Marina. We will then be on the right hand side underneath the trees/down a gravel road. There will be signs out front with our company name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Weight restrictions for slide is 250lbs, for paddleboards 200lbs
- You are not allowed to bring on drinks, but you may bring a sandwich in your beach bag.
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Please wear your swimsuits under your clothes. Also pack a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), sunglasses, hats, cameras, etc. You may also want to bring water shoes.
- Snorkel gear is provided but you may bring your own if you'd like. Young kids may prefer to bring their own goggles instead of the masks we provide.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is casual - wear swim suits under casual clothes. • Bring a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), hats, sunglasses, and cameras. • You are not allowed to bring drinks or coolers. • No smoking allowed • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions especially during hot summer weather • Inclement weather may cancel a cruise, but is up to the cruise company and is generally a last minute decision. Plan to arrive as scheduled unless otherwise notified.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travellers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands