Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail the water near Panama City Beach on a comfortable catamaran
- A perfect opportunity to take photos of the wildlife or scenery
- One beverage included—choose wine, beer, sangria, or a non-alcoholic drink
- An onboard bar allows you to purchase additional beverages and snacks
Departure & Return
This tour departs from behind The Sheraton PCB Golf and Spa Resort. You'll park at the resort, walk around the right side and check in at our kiosk. There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance and make sure to arrive 40 min prior to sail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high-heals)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible. Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that the participant is able to board the boat (approx. 2- to 3-steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran. Please let us know ahead of time if you will need assistance.
- **It is our company policy to add 20% gratuity to parties of 20 or more for our captain & crew**
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventures Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience