- Wear a pair of comfy shoes and be prepared to walk
- Learn about Panamanian history on a guided tour
- Bottled water is provided to keep you cool in the hot climate
- Get insider recommendations to try out later on your own
Departure & Return
The meeting point is right beside the statue of the man riding a horse (General Tomas Herrera) in the middle of the square Plaza Herrera. It would be super easy to recognize the tour guide because she/he will be holding a sign with Panama Vibes written.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Panama Vibes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff