Explore our promoted experiences
- The pick-up service includes one hour of waiting time
- Relax on your flight knowing you’ll be met at the other end
- Convenient for both day and night arrivals
- Customize this private service to suit your needs
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Your hotel or accommodation in Papeete Urban Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- When arriving on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUROPESHUTTLE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms