6 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an introduction to the best hidden spots in Moorea from a local on this full-day tour. Get access to a private beach, local waterfalls, mountains, and other attractions off the beaten path. Swim in a pristine lagoon and take a hike to a local waterfall that you may not otherwise find if you were simply exploring on your own. Refreshments are included along the way, and you'll have the chance to ask any questions about Moorea to your guide as you travel.
- Guide provides a curated itinerary and in-depth commentary
- Get access to a private beach in Temae
- Small group tour of 8 people or fewer ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Unlimited beverages (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and fresh fruit provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airbnb, vacation homes
- Opunohu Beach, Mo'orea, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Moorea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy Moorea Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy Moorea Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoy Moorea Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I strongly recommend this activity so you can truly experience Moorea and have lasting memories." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Enjoy Moorea Day Tour
390 to 420 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPapeeteShore Excursions - Tahiti4WD Tours - TahitiSporting Events - TahitiNature and Wildlife - TahitiExtreme - TahitiPorts of Call Tours - TahitiFull-day Tours - TahitiShore Excursions - Rarotonga4WD Tours - RarotongaSporting Events - RarotongaNature and Wildlife - RarotongaExtreme - RarotongaPorts of Call Tours - RarotongaFull-day Tours - RarotongaShore Excursions - North Island4WD Tours - North IslandSporting Events - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandExtreme - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandCategory