- An easy way to see a lot in half a day
- Hotel, port, or airport transfers are included
- Enjoy informative live commentary from your guide
- Ideal for cruise-ship passengers on a short shore excursion
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Luggage transfer available but must be specified at time of booking - supplement may be required
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Cruise ship passengers are kindly requested to book directly through our web site Unique Tahiti
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
- Recommended to book as a private tour if you have mobility issues
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Unique Tahiti Tours - Authentic, Personalised, Small group and Private Island Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff