- This audio-guide tour will appeal to travelers who like independent sightseeing
- The audio-guide is available in a variety of languages
- Enjoy the convenience of stopping where you want and going at your own pace
- A fun tour for first-time or repeat visitors to Paris
Departure & Return
In front of PARIS CITY VISION MONTMARTRE Kiosk (Anvers Metro Station, Line 2), arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Correct outfit is required to enter the Basilica
- Free entrance to the Sacré-Coeur
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a walking tour, not suitable for people with reduced mobility as there is no lift access on the route
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms