Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the best of Paris on a bike tour
- See landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Arc de Triomphe
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in the Underground Parking Etoile-Foch, opposite 8 Avenue Foch, 75116, Paris (near the Arc de Triomphe). The meeting point is on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and follow the Holland Bikes' signs).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book this tour with in 24hours of the departure time, please contact us to make sure the tour is available.
- Child seats : until 22kg, book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Child bikes : available, book upfront, (no extra fees)
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 20
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Holland Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands