Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Versailles from Paris with an expert local guide
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to the Palace of Versailles with your skip-the-line ticket
- Tour the State Apartments and gaze in awe at the Hall of Mirrors
- Explore Versailles Gardens at leisure
- Upgrade for a 3-course lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Grand Trianon and the Queen’s Hamlet
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please check-in inside the Paris TRIP Store Closest Metro station: "Ecole Militaire" (Line 8) Check in time : 15 minutes prior to departure
What To Expect
Sail past long lines of visitors with your priority-access ticket and embark on a guided tour of the resplendent residence. Listen to captivating tales of the palace’s former residents, Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, as you explore incredible chambers like the Queen’s Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors.
After thorough exploration, take a stroll around the beautifully manicured gardens and see an array of distinctive water features and exotic flowers. If you've selected the option, appease your appetite with lunch at an acclaimed local restaurant beside the Grand Canal (please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu).
Then, head to the UNESCO-listed monument of the Grand Trianon, a marble palace surrounding by verdant gardens. Admire its distinct pink marble colonnades and listen to tales of extravagant emperor, Napoleon, before concluding your tour at the Queen’s Hamlet, a serene retreat replete with charming thatched-roof cottages.
Return to your minivan for the relaxing journey back to central Paris, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff