- Tour of Paris at night on an open-top bus
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Moulin Rouge
- Recorded commentary in several languages
- Multiple departure times to fit your schedule
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Settle into your seat and watch the lit-up sights of Paris as you pass by. Snap impressive nighttime photos of landmarks such as the Moulin Rouge, the Avenue des Champs-Elysées, and the Eiffel Tower.
Explore the city at your own pace, hopping off at any of the stops to have a look around. See full list of stops in the Itinerary section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring a sweater, even if it’s warm outside (78) the wind will make you wish you had a wrap of some kind." See review
- "It’s difficult to find the bus stop bc it doesn’t make special note for the tour company - just look for a regular bus stop with a company representative checking you in." See review