Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the city hall of Paris. The square is large, check the address carefully on Google maps. Your guide will meet you at the entrance of the elevator leading to the underground car park where our bikes are stored. THE GUIDE WILL WEAR A RED UMBRELLA.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Simply France tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use