- This small-group tour is capped at 12 to keep things personal
- Taste a range of delectable French wines and cheeses
- Explore the Rue Mouffetard’s market, in the heart of the Latin Quarter
- Learn more about wine tasting and pairing from a Parisian chef
Departure & Return
We meet everybody a the Censier-Daubenton métro station segond exit. (line 7 pink) If you come walking, by bike or with a taxi the meeting point adress is "100 rue Monge".
|Monday:||06:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Foodie-experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands