Departure & Return
We meet outside the only metro access at this stop (metro station Blanche, line number 2). If you come by taxi, the address is: 80 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France. The guide will hold a yellow sign.
The tour ends at the main square of Montmartre, Place du Tertre, with its painters and caricaturists. All around there you can find many restaurants and cafés for eating or having a rest after our tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Because of Covid-19, wearing surgical masks is advices. If you don't have one, we can provide it (for 1 euro).
- The guide uses a loudspeaker to guarantee physical distance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY My Super Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms