- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket with a host and commentary
- Enjoy hassle-free entry to one of the world’s busiest monuments
- Cut out the long admission lines with a timed, priority-entry ticket
- Explore the Eiffel Tower’s first and second levels at your own pace
- Admire sweeping aerial views of Les Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Central Paris; 7th Arrondissement (approx. 5-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower) History Group Shop Directions: Metro Ecole Militaire - Line 8
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Breeze past the long entry lines of other waiting visitors and follow your host onto the priority access elevator. Zip up to the second level, where you can get excellent photo ops and panoramic views of Paris from 375 feet (114 meters) above the ground. Listen to a brief orientation, then you're on your own to wander and take in the sights as you please. Views include the Champ de Mars, Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre's iconic pyramid-shaped building.
Please note: Summit access is not included on this tour. You are not able to purchase a ticket on the second level to head up on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- The Eiffel Tower's first and second levels are accessible by wheelchair. If you wish to access the summit independently, be aware that it is not wheelchair accessible. Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that you'll meet your guide at the departure point 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais, not at the Eiffel Tower. Make sure to arrive at our meeting point fifteen minutes before the start of your activity.
- During peak times, Skip-the-line access can take some time to get through the security checkpoint.
- In accordance with the Eiffel Tower's legislation, tickets are non-modifiable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY HISTORY GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was raining and cold the day I did the tour but it’s worth going up to see the Eiffel tower." See review
- "It is however very very crowded on the tower so be prepared for alot of elbows with some pushing and shoving from some of the less patient tourists." See review
- "There is a cafe area on level 1 serving fresh food and coffee at very decent prices." See review