Explore our promoted experiences
- Go behind the scenes of a French bakery during a 2-hour baking workshop
- Learn how to make classic French baguettes and croissants
- Discover French baking secrets from your baker/instructor
- Savor freshly-baked goods right out of the oven
- Small-group class with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Closest Métro Station: Mouton-Duvernet (M4)
What To Expect
A Parisian baker guides you through the lesson, during which you'll make two different kinds of baguettes as well as buttery, flaky croissants. Watch as your instructor demonstrates the proper techniques for preparing and handling dough, and then try your hand at recreating what you've just seen — with help as you need it. As you watch and work, listen to your instructor's tips to glean the secrets of French baking.
The pay-off for all your hard work is in taking your own freshly-baked baguette out of the oven and tasting it while it's still warm. When the workshop is finished, you'll have a baguette to take with you for a later picnic, as well as the recipes and know-how to recreate the experience in your own kitchen at home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with sensitive airborne allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.