Explore our promoted experiences
- Food tour of the lesser-visited Belleville neighborhood
- Stop along the way to buy and sample foods in the area
- Wine and food pairing with a local oenologist
- Discover how local French staples are made
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear Confortable clothes and shoes.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking and tell us what you don't eat or allergies.
- Please Supply your tel number in case of last minute change.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please meet the guide in front of the church near Metro station Jourdain, exit Lassus
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to cancel the tour if unfortunately the minimum number of visitors, 2 visitors, is not reached.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY PARIS A DREAM
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff