Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste six wines from different regions in France such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Learn the best wine-tasting techniques from your expert sommelier guide
- Discover how Champagne is made and what makes it so special
- Enjoy quality French cheese and charcuterie to accompany your wine (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Ô Chateau - 68 Rue Jean Jacques Rousseau - 75001 Paris
What To Expect
With guidance from a sommelier, you'll taste six different French wines from all over the country, including Bordeaux, Sancerre, Rhone and Champagne. Learn what makes French wines so beloved. Hear about how Champagne is made, and why it's long been considered the best bubbly. Find out how to taste wine correctly, what words like 'appellation' and 'terroir' mean and how to read a French wine label.
This 2-hour wine tasting is designed to give you a deeper understanding of French wines in a relaxed setting where you can actually enjoy what you're learning. Sip wine from delicate Riedel glasses and nibble fresh bread – or upgrade to add a plate of cheese and charcuterie for a more substantial snack.
At the conclusion of the tasting, you'll receive a list of all the wines you sampled, and you'll leave with greater confidence for the next time you're handed a wine list in a restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The number of participants in each wine-tasting group varies between 6-25 people.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY O Chateau
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this for anyone going to Paris especially early in your trip so you understand the wines better before trying to order in a cafe or Restaurant!" See review
- "I certainly recommend getting some of the food options for the evening." See review
- "The O Chateau was a perfect venue for tasting wine in the centre of Paris - no need to leave the city, particularly if you are only there for a short while." See review