- Night walking tour of Paris' ghosts, mysteries and legends
- Discover the dark and violent history that lurks beneath the city's sparkling facade
- See the Hotel de Concierge, where Marie Antoinette was once imprisoned
- See the old Place du Greve, where many were tortured and killed
Departure & Return
Meet at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf- at the western end of Ile de la cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to both the left and right banks of Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge. Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4)
What To Expect
Venture down winding alleyways under the cloak of darkness and visit significant sites such as the Place de la Vert Gallant, where the last of the courageous Knight’s Templar was burnt at the stake; scour St. Germain de Auxerrois for restless souls killed in the St. Bartholomew’s massacre in 1572; and listen out for the haunting cries of those executed and tortured before live audiences at the Palais du Justice.
Stroll through atmospheric enclaves steeped in legend and history, listening to tales about the French Revolution, the Paris Commune and the Nazi rule. Learn about the serial killers who stalked the streets, and about significant historical figures that contributed to Paris’ death toll. Catch a rare a glimpse of those who loved, died and hated in the city before concluding your tour at another central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your safety and the one of others in the group, please make sure you bring a mask on the tour.
- Starting from December 29, 2021, the Prefecture of Police has made it compulsory to wear a mask on public roads and in places open to the public in Paris.
- Most travellers can participate
- UPDATE TO COVID PASS REQUIREMENTS: From January 15th 2022, public venues will require visitors above the age of 18 to prove that they have received a booster shot (3rd injection) 7 months after their second injection. This is reduced to 4 months as of February 15th 2022.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas