Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour faience painting workshop in Paris
- Discover the history of the Gien brand, considered the finest faience producer in Europe
- Learn the intricate art of faience from an instructor
- Browse books and patterns for inspiration
- Paint your own Gien dinnerware piece to take home with you
Departure & Return
The nearest station is Madeleine
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY A Journey in Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands