- Small-group afternoon tour to Monet's house and garden and Museum of Impressionism Giverny
- Walk through Monet's inspirational garden at your own pace
- Independently tour the house and workshop where Monet lived and worked
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
What To Expect
Monet’s house is now a museum, and the gardens that provided him with years of subject matter are open to the public. See if inspiration strikes as you wander through his lush gardens, stopping by the famous water lily pond and the delicate arch of the Japanese bridge that Monet painted frequently.
After a visit to Monet’s home and garden, stop at the nearby Museum of Impressionism to see the museum’s collection of Impressionist paintings. Much of the collection is by artists who traveled all the way to Giverny when Monet was still alive in order to meet and be inspired by the master painter.
Relax and enjoy the scenery on the drive back to Paris, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would suggest giving 4 hours on site because the trip is pretty far away from Paris and it is not easy to return when you have only a few days in the city." See review