Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte helicopter tour from Paris
- Admire the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles, and more from the air
- Land on the grounds of Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte, one of France's must-see castles
- Enjoy a Champagne and macaron reception
- Explore the house and gardens at your leisure (audio guide and golf cart rental included)
- Travel back to your Paris hotel by luxury limousine, or upgrade to enjoy a return helicopter ride
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- One golf cart can accommodate four adults or three adults and two children under the age of 10. If your party includes five people over the age of 10, you will be given two golf carts to use
- Each driver must hold a valid driving license
- A credit card deposit of 200 EUR per golf cart will be required upon arrival at the château
- Please specify at the time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic drink or wine (red, white or rosé) instead of Champagne
- Macarons are made with almonds and wheat; please specify any food allergies at the time of booking and the chef will offer a suitable alternative
- Vehicles used for the limousine transfer are Mercedes S-Class (up to 3 people), Mercedes Viano (4-6 people), or equivalents.
- Return details: If you choose the one-way helicopter tour, your limousine will depart Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte at approximately 2:30pm. You may request an earlier or later pickup by contacting the château's ticket desk at least 2 hours before your requested departure time (subject to availability). If you choose the round-trip helicopter option, your flight will depart approximately one hour before sunset (varies according to the time of year)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Vaux le Vicomte
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.