- Helicopter tour from Paris to Versailles
- Soar over Paris on a round-trip helicopter flight
- Admire the Seine River and Versailles Palace from above
- Enjoy a drink and photo opportunities during your stopover near Versailles
- Catch aerial views of the Eiffel Tower, Montparnasse, and La Défense on your return flight
- Choose a morning, afternoon, or evening departure
Departure & Return
At the white and red gate, in front of the DGAC building, ring at Helipass then turn on your left.
What To Expect
Soar over the Seine River to see the Parc des Princes Stadium, Parc de St-Cloud, and Longchamp Racecourse along the perimeter of the Bois de Boulogne. It doesn't take long to reach the city of Versailles, at which point you get a unique vantage point on one of the most famous sights in the entire country—the Palace of Versailles.
Your pilot lands the helicopter at an airfield in Saint-Cyr, where you have a chance to sip a complimentary drink, get some photographs of yourself in front of the helicopter, and chat with your pilot about flying. The stopover outside Versailles is mandatory duration under French law for all helicopter tours from Paris, and there is even a video you can watch about what it takes to fly helicopters while you relax.
The return trip to Paris includes views of Trocadéro, Montparnasse, La Défense and the Eiffel Tower in the distance.
In the case of bad weather, the flight may need to be rescheduled for an alternative date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay in Paris in order to allow for possible rescheduling.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Refunds are not possible for cancellations within 3 weeks before the flight.
- Please, make sure to provide a valid phone number in order to be notified in case of cancellation due to bad weather conditions. In case of cancellation, a SMS text message notification will alert you the evening before and you will be able to book an alternative flight.
- Helicopter seating is based on a 6-passenger helicopter
- All guests must have a valid photo ID
- The 1-hour stopover is required by French law; all helicopter tours from Paris must land for one hour halfway through the flight
- The listed price does not include a 24.50 euros per person boarding fees, payable at the airfield
- In the case of bad weather, the flight may need to be rescheduled for an alternative date. Please book your flight for one of the first days of your stay in Paris in order to allow for possible rescheduling.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Every passengers must be at the Helipass 30 minutes (minimum) before the departure of the flight
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Helipass
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff