- Cycle Paris' streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Discover the rich history of the City of Light from your guide
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- A small group ensures personal service
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time for check-in.
- Tours operate under any weather conditions. Rain 'ponchos' available, please dress accordingly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bike About Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands