- A skip-the-line, small-group guided tour of the Louvre
- Learn about the building's past as an imperial castle and residence
- See renowned art objects, from Etruscan sculptures to Renaissance portraits
- Explore the museum until closing time once the tour concludes
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the entrance of the Louvre Museum in front of the glass pyramid under the statue of King Louis XIV on a horse made by Bernini. The guide will be holding a yellow sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY My Super Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms