- Foster your child’s interest in art and history
- Take a tour the whole family can enjoy
- Explore the Louvre at your own pace
- Choose from 10 audio guide languages
Departure & Return
LOUVRE MUSEUM Louvre - Tuileries, 75001 Paris. At the Pyramid etrance, passengers have to get into the GREEN LINE. GPS : 48°51'40.1"N 2°20'07.3"E
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the end of the tour, you’re welcome to stay on at the museum, grab a bite to eat or buy souvenirs from the shop.
- Large bags, baby strollers and umbrellas must be checked in to the cloakroom (at your own expense)
- The tour is not recommended for those with reduced mobility as it is on foot and the route does not include an elevator.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 9.45PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00 PM on other days when it is open.
- The audio guide must be returned to our agency after the tour.
- Attention: There is a deposit fee of 30€ per audio guide which will be refunded upon return.
- Please note: The Louvre Museum requires the full names of each visitor. You will not be allowed access to the museum unless you have provided the first and last name of each member of your group.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms