12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Relive the glory of the Renaissance on this private full-day tour of the UNESCO-listed Loire Valley from Paris. Choose to visit up to three of the Loire Valley’s most magnificent châteaux, including the mighty Chambord, the 17th-century palace of Cheverny and the fairy-tale castle Chenonceau. Best of all: this private tour means undivided attention from your guide and the chance to customize your itinerary to suit your preferences, so you could add on wine tasting at a local winery or a lunch at a local restaurant.
- Full-day Loire Valley castles tour from Paris
- Visit three spectacular châteaux in France’s UNESCO-listed Loire Valley
- Admire the fairy-tale turrets and dramatic moat of Chenonceau
- Marvel at the Renaissance masterpiece of Chambord
- See Cheverny Castle, as featured in Hergé’s Tin Tin books!
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Paris
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY S.A.R.L. Comfort Cars
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loire Valley Castles Private Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Loire Valley Castles Private Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on sanitisation is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Compare Similar Experiences
Loire Valley Castles Private Day Trip from Paris
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceClassic Car Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeClassic Car Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisClassic Car Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Parc des Princes Tours & TicketsBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille) Tours & TicketsFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsPalais de Chaillot Tours & TicketsMarché d’Aligre Tours & Tickets10th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Tours & TicketsJardin des Plantes Tours & TicketsCentre Pompidou Tours & TicketsÎle de la Cité Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame) Tours & TicketsMarché des Enfants Rouges Tours & TicketsJeu de Paume Tours & TicketsPlace de la Concorde Tours & TicketsPère Lachaise Cemetery Tours & TicketsLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & TicketsThéatre Édouard VII Tours & TicketsBerthillon Tours & TicketsPierre Hermé Pâtisserie Tours & TicketsPlace de la République Tours & Tickets