Explore our promoted experiences
- Book your Louvre tickets before you travel to avoid disappointment
- Skip-the-line tickets save you time and help you bypass the crowds
- Your host provides logistical support, maps, and tickets
- Enjoy the chance to explore the Louvre’s galleries at your own pace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This option is a great way to skip the general admission line and get into the Louvre sooner." See review
- "If you are there to see the Mona Lisa, be prepared to stand in a queue for a minimum of 30min to get 30sec in front of her on your own for a selfie." See review
- "Perfect for those who would like an easy entry and a brief introduction to the museum before going off to explore on your own." See review