- Lunch cruise on the Seine River with scenic views
- See Paris landmarks from a glass-enclosed vessel
- Sit down to a 3-course gourmet lunch with fine service
- Upgrade for either a glass of French wine or glass of Champagne
Departure & Return
La Marina Port de Solférino (at the foot of the stairs leading to the Seine River)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A vegetarian menu is available. Please enter this in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Nearest Metro : Assemblée Nationale or Solférino (line 12) or Orsay museum (RER C)
- Nearest Public Bus : n° 24, 68, 73 Orsay museum or n° 94 Solférino or n° 72 Pont de Solférino Bridge (Right riverbank).
- Meeting time at least 20 minutes prior to the departure ( Cruise departs at 12.30PM)
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert. EXEMPLE OF MENU : STARTER : Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile OR Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo. MAIN COURSE : Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce OR Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards OR Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips. Cheese : Plate of cheeses (+6 €) DESSERTS : Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis OR All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips. DRINKS : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks. CHILDREN'S MENU : Starter : Shredded turkey, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls Main Course : Choice of main course from the menu DESSERT : Sparkling chocolate ingot VEGETARIAN MENU : Starter : Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo Main course : Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips Dessert : All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms