- Hat-making workshop at a Paris atelier, owned by a renowned designer
- Learn about traditional handcrafted techniques, perfected to create unique hats
- Discover pieces worn by celebrities such as Lady Gaga
- Create your own handmade, personalized hat and souvenir photos to take with you
Departure & Return
L'atelier est situé entre le centre Pompidou et le forum des Halles, en plein centre de Paris. Métro Etienne Marcel ou Réaumur Sébastopol. Enter in the wonderland workshop and meet the team of MadHatter, Alice, and their friends! Located near Pompidou museum. metro : Etienne Marcel line 4.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY MiniMeParis Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience