- Walking tour of Paris' Le Marais district with cheese and wine tastings
- Wander around Le Marais, one of the city's most historic and hip districts
- Visit Le Marché des Enfants Rouges, a hidden covered market with an abundance of food shops and stalls
- Visit a French bistro and taste five cheeses and four wines
- Learn about Le Marais and France's most famous cheeses and wines from your local guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Miss Manon * Address: 87 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France Directions: Meet your guide outside of the bakery. The closest metro stations are Saint-Paul (line 1) and Chemin Vert (line 8).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in France is 18
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.