Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Mont-St-Michel on a day trip from Paris—ideal for those short on time
- Brush up on your history with fascinating and informative commentary from your guide
- Marvel at panoramic views of the Normandy Coast and the wild Atlantic Ocean
- Round-trip transportation included as an added convenience
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our guide with a Paris City Vision sign
What To Expect
Follow your guide up the narrow paths of the tiny village toward the top for panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounding bay.
Continue in the footsteps of medieval pilgrims, as your guide reveals some of the fascinating history of Mont-St-Michel, the extreme tides that shape its coast, and its famous Benedictine Abbey. Then, enjoy free time to explore the island’s shops, museums, and inspiring nature at your leisure.
After your time here, travel back to Paris where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Arrangements and itinerary will be finalized once your booking is complete
- Coach journey from Paris to Mont-Michel is approx. 4-5 hours each way
- Time spent at Mont St-Michel is approx. 4 hours
- This tour involves quite a lot of walking with steps and uphill paths so is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weather, including appropriate shoes!
- From April 1st 2022 lunch on your own
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews