- Montmartre art walking tour including a skip-the-line Musée de l'Orangerie entrance ticket
- Explore Montmartre’s cobbled streets with a professional guide during walking tour
- Gain insight into the district’s rich Impressionist art history and discover venues that featured in works by Renoir, Monet and more
- Take in beautiful views over Paris from beneath the Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- Beat the queues and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Musée de l'Orangerie
- Upgrade your tour to include skip-the-line tickets to the Musée d'Orsay
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Right in front of Moulin Rouge at 82 Boulevard Clichy. Near metro Station Blanche (line 2). Your guide will be wearing a bright pink vest
What To Expect
See the former home of van Gogh, the windmill that inspired Renoir’s Bal du moulin de la Galette and the legendary Moulin Rouge nightclub captured in many paintings by Toulouse-Lautrec. Conclude your guided tour at the base of the Sacré Coeur Basilica, where you can take in sweeping views of Paris from the city’s highest point.
Your guide will issue your skip-the-line ticket to the Musée de l'Orangerie and direct you to this lovely museum nestled in the Tuileries Gardens on the banks of the River Seine. Explore the galleries at your leisure, admiring Impressionist masterpieces like Monet’s Water Lilies series and works by Cézanne, Matisse, Picasso, Renoir and more.
With an optional upgrade, continue your artistic exploration with a skip-the-line ticket to the Musée d'Orsay. Bypass the long queues and be inspired by the world’s largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings.
Please note: Ask your guide for directions if you want to visit the Musée de l'Orangerie and Musée d'Orsay (if you've upgraded) right after your walking tour. Alternatively, you can use your ticket to visit on another day of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff