Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose between 3 dinner menus with champagne
- Experience the Moulin Rouge Paris dinner and cabaret show
- Enjoy Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointMoulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
What To Expect
After a fine French feast, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the stage bursts into life. Be mesmerized by a colorful array of talented dancers and extravagant showgirls; experience the essence of Parisian cabaret during the spectacular show.
Watch as 100 distinctive artists bring charisma and color to the world-famous stage; see the Féree show unravel before your eyes and marvel at incredible choreography as the performance draws to its dramatic conclusion. After applauding raucously, exit the venue and continue to explore Paris independently.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that the cabaret will reopen its doors on September 10th, 2021. Due to Covid-19 and local restrictions, dinner options are not available until further notice.
- OPERATED BY Moulin Rouge
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience