- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Pedal as much or as little as you want on an electric bike
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
- See the Paris landmarks lit up for the night
Departure & Return
Meeting is at the exact time you booked. Our shop is inside the Sixt Hire Car Parking , so dont panic if you dont see any shop when you arrive , a member of the team will come to you to give you the briefing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- As an adult you must me over 1m55 / 5'01 Feet to drive your own bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
- OPERATED BY XL Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff