Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Normandy's D-Day sites from Paris in just one day
- Explore Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery, and Arromanches' artificial harbor
- Delve into the WWII history of the area with your informative guide
- Round-trip transportation included
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
What To Expect
Take a stroll along Omaha Beach, one of the sites of the D-Day landings, and spend some free time to reflect, admire the ocean views, and visit the renowned visitor center here.
Continue your journey and stop at either Juno Beach, where you visit the Canadian Memorial, or Arromanches, to see the remains of the artificial harbor built by allied forces.
Finally, travel back to Paris where your tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The coach journey from Paris to Normandy takes approximately 3 - 4 hours and you will spend 5 hours in Normandy itself
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Possibility to buy souvenirs at Arromanches
- Toilets are available at the American Cementery, Juno Beach Center, at the comfort stop
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms