Explore our promoted experiences
- This private tour provides a fully personalized sightseeing experience
- Exploring on foot makes it easy to soak up the city’s ambiance
- Head off the tourist trail and get to know Paris’ local side
- Learn all about eastern Paris’ highlights and history from your guide
Departure & Return
We will meet at metro station Place des Fêtes, on metro line 11. More precisely we will meet just outside of exit number 1.
The tour will end outside of Père Lachaise cemetary, next to a metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Paris Insider
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas