1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Smell, then choose your favorite fragrances from among 180 exclusive notes
Take home your 30 mL (1.0144 fl oz) custom creation.
An eco-responsible and refillable bottle.
Departure & Return
23 Rue du Bourg Tibourg, 75004 Paris, France
Betwenn Hotel de ville and Saint Paul
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Studio des Parfums
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Really a lovely way to spend a few hours in Paris, especially if you have interest in perfumes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Olfactory Escape Workshop
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesParisUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceCraft Classes - Île-de-FranceArt Classes - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeCraft Classes - Marne-la-ValléeArt Classes - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - BloisCraft Classes - BloisArt Classes - BloisCategory
Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Place de la RépubliqueArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameBellevilleOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Aquaboulevard4th ArrondissementGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)National Museum of the RenaissanceChâteau de FontainebleauPalais de JusticeMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Parc de BercyPont NeufViaduc des ArtsAvenue des Champs-ÉlyséesSorbonnePlace VendomeSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)