Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
I will be in front of the fountain, I will hold a telescopic stick in my hand. You can get there with: Metro Line 4, RER C, RER B, Uber or Taxi. Metro station: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame.
Square Saint-Médard. The nearest metro station, called Censier-Daubenton, is 200 m, 2 minutes, walk down. With M. Line 7 you can go to Châtelet, opposite side from the starting point, on the Right Bank of the Seine or to Pont Neuf, close to Louvre. Metro, Uber to the starting point ~2 euro / 6 euro.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art-Tour Ramona Rorvik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.