Explore our promoted experiences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 75007 Paris, near the Eiffel Tower Address: 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS Directions: • Nearest metro station: Ecole Militaire - line 8 • Take EXIT 1 (Tour Eiffel), Get onto Avenue Bourdonnais • Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles is available only on Tuesdays
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles is available only Saturdays and Sundays
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff