- 3-hour macaron-making class in Paris
- Enjoy step-by-step guidance from an expert instructor
- Make your own meringue macaron shells from scratch
- Master the art of piping in the light buttercream filling
- Taste your creations with a cup of tea of coffee and listen as the instructor explains the sweet treat’s place in French culture
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention throughout
- Upgrade your booking for an advanced macarons class.
Departure & Return
Directions: Closest metro stations: Cardinal Lemoine (Line 10) & Jussieu (Line 7 and 10)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- This tour is suitable for those with gluten allergies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms