Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the hip Le Marais district on a 1.5-hour walking tour
- Late morning departure time: finish the tour in time for lunch
- Receive tips on where to eat, drink, and shop from a local guide
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Meet in front of building 2 Rue Brisemiche, located next to the Pompidou Center across from the large Dalí mural. (The mural shows the face of a man holding his finger to his mouth). Your guide will be holding an orange sign that says “ExperienceFirst.” Google Maps: 2 Rue Brisemiche 75004 Paris.
Tour ends in front of the Saint Paul metro station about a mile and a half from the starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff