- Magnificent views and photo opportunities around Montmartre
- Fun and entertaining commentary suitable for all ages
- Private tour custom-made for you and your family
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to suit your itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Just outside the shop "Walid Souvenirs" at the metro station "Anvers", the guide will be holding a sign with customer's name. Address: 2 Rue de Steinkerque, 75018 Paris, Francia Directions: get off Metro station Blanche Dates: See Availability Return point: Sacre Coeur Church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guided tours are not allowed inside Sacre Coeur Church in order to maintain silence for prayers.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands