Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a 3-course French meal while sightseeing
- Upgrade to include Champagne, wine, and coffee
- Head to the upper deck for open-air views of the city
- Choose from four evening cruise times
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The island is accessible from the stairs in the middle of the Bir-Hakeim bridge. WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY WHEN BOARDING AND MOVING AROUND DURING YOUR CRUISE.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Add 15€/person and upgrade to window seating
- Vegan menu available
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Compagnie de la Seine
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A cruise up and down the Seine is a must in Paris, and best done around sunset til dark when one can see the monuments in all their glory." See review
- "If this was at least a third cheaper, I would recommend this, but it's very expensive and there's better ways to get a good meal and a good view of the city." See review