- Evening Paris walking tour of the Seine River, Louvre, and St-Germain
- Admire the sights of the "City of Light" illuminated by night
- Learn about Parisian culture, cool bars, and city events from your local expert guide
- Stroll around the Louvre Museum courtyard, posing for nighttime photos in front of its glass pyramid
- Wander off the tourist trail and see the places where the locals hang out
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide meets you outside café Nemours, on place Colette. Place Colette is close to metro station Palais royal-musée du Louvre (line 1). Your guide meets you in our signature pink vest. In case you need help, you can call/whatsapp ++33 6 953 888 49.
What To Expect
Continue on to the charming neighborhood of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, famous for its vibrant café culture and as a gathering spot for Parisian intellectuals and artists throughout the centuries. Learn about the area’s history and enjoy the energy of this chic nightlife destination.
As you stroll through the illuminated city streets, your guide shares a local’s perspective on daily life in Paris and point out favorite cafés, bistros, and galleries that many visitors miss. At the end of the tour, get recommendations on upcoming events in the city and authentic spots to continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms