Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Round-trip shuttle service from Paris to Versailles
- Enjoy a convenient and stress-free day out with your shuttle transfer
- Explore Versailles at leisure with half a day or a full day of independent sightseeing
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned bus
Departure & Return
Paris Trip Boutique 41, avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007
What To Expect
Depart central Paris in the early afternoon and relax on the 45-minute drive from Paris to Versailles. Let your professional driver navigate busy city traffic and French road signs while you take in the scenery.
Upon arrival, you'll be dropped off outside the Palace of Versailles, and you'll have roughly half a day or a full day to explore on your own (actual time varies slightly depending on travel time). Visit the opulent palace, the expansive gardens behind it and even the town of Versailles itself.
At the conclusion of your visit, meet your driver at a prearranged location and climb back into the coach for the return trip to Paris. The drive back into the city should also be roughly 45 minutes long, meaning you'll get back to Paris in the early evening.
Please note: An admission ticket to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles is NOT included with this transfer service. You will need to purchase your own ticket, either in advance or at the ticket window directly. Note that at peak times, there is often a long queue to enter the palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are NOT included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.