Explore our promoted experiences
- Cover more ground by exploring Paris from a chauffeured vehicle and on foot
- Admire Paris beauty from a different perspective with a ride on it's famed ferris wheel
- Indulge in seasonal snacks and mulled wine (or soft drink) at a holiday market
- Hassle-free tour with Paris hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years in France. Under 18, soft non-alcoholic drink will be substituted to mulled wine or any light alcohol beverage
- Wear warm clothes! It is winter in France...and Christmas :-)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is maintained rain or shine
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Galeries Lafayette are closed on December 25 (Christmas day) and January 1 (New Year's day). These two days, only the outdoor displays are availalble. Also, the holiday market and Ferris wheel are open
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY With Love From Paris Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff