Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The Carrousel de la Tour Eiffel is located at the foot of the tower. Directions: 7th district - Eiffel Tower - Closest Metros Ecole Militaire on Line 8 or Trocadéro on Line 6 or RER Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity operates in all weather and takes place outdoors, so please dress appropriately
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Animals & Smoking are not permitted
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience